How to win in Bingo?
Bingo is one of the most fascinating and simple gambling that originated in England. The name of this game comes from the word “bean”, because earlier the players covered the numbers on the cards with beans. Many people believe that winning in bingo depends solely on the luck of the player, but is it really so? Are there any techniques or strategies that will help you win in bingo?
So, here are some instructions that can help you win.
First of all, it is necessary to say a few words about the rules of this exciting game of chance. Bingo rules are very simple: every player has a certain number of cards with numbers. Balls with numbers rotate in the lotto and are released one after another. The first player to close all the numbers on his cards is the winner. Nowadays bingo can be played not only in land-based casinos, but in the virtual game halls. Each card is your bet, and the jackpot is determined by the casino operators.
So, how do you increase your chances of winning in bingo? According to one common strategy to increase the probability of winning in bingo is possible if you purchase the maximum number of cards. The more cards will be in your hands, the greater is the likelihood that it is on your card the first winning combination will appear. However, this strategy only works when playing the game in the traditional halls and for online bingo players it is not suitable. The whole point is that the operators of online casinos often limit the number of cards that you can purchase. Sometimes they set the same number of cards for each player to give equal chances of winning.
Another strategy that is practiced by some fans of bingo is the number counting. This technique is a bit like the cards counting in blackjack. In order to get hold of such a strategy, you will need to know the theory of mathematical probability. Normally, bingo is played with 75 balls. According to the theory of mathematical probability, the probability of each ball is 1 to 75 according to the principle of equal distribution. Proponents of this strategy argue that the bingo falls the same amount of even and odd numbers, and the same number of large and small numbers. Also there is a high probability that the same numbers ending in 1,2,3,4 and so on, will appear. In this way the strategy states that if you stay in the game long enough, sooner or later the lotto will throw the number you want. According to this theory, the probability of your winning in bingo depends on how long you’ll be playing this game of chance, and not on how much money you spend on the card with the numbers.
The last theory that can help you win more in bingo is Tippett’s theory. Tippett was a British statistician who showed that the longer the game of bingo is, the greater the number thrown out tend to average values. Thus, if you are playing a short game, and you can choose a card with numbers of extreme values (close to 1 or 75). If you are playing a long game, then you should choose the card with averages of about 38. It is difficult to say whether in all the cases the strategy of Tippett is true, because bingo is a game of chance where a lot depends on your luck.
However, there are some tips that will increase your advantage:
- If you can, choose your own bingo card. It is necessary to come to the room in advance, then you will have a better choice.
- When you select a bingo card, pick the tickets with the lowest figures in column B. Avoid large numbers.
- The best numbers in column I are 19-29. The numbers that are less than 19 should be avoided, the same as the numbers below 14.
- Select the cards, where in the column N there are numbers 29-39. All numbers that are older than 40 should be avoided.
- It is the best to choose numbers above 49 in the column G.
- The best numbers for the column O are usually 60-69. 70 is still normal, but the numbers above 71 are considered unfavorable.
- The rules above can be applied to all types of bingo, including traditional bingo, four corner, coverall and others. But they are not suitable for online bingo.